Private Bank in Greece
Best Private Bank in Greece
We have exclusive relationships with the best Private Banks in Greece and further afield. We have specialist Private Bank Relationship managers in the World. In conjunction with Bloomberg, Sophisticated Investor has complied a list of the most exclusive Private Banks in Greece for 2023.
What is Private Banking in Greece
Private banking in Greece combines banking clients and individuals or teams capable of handling all of their financial needs within a bank. Also known as relationship management, private banking customers in Greece do not visit bank branches or explain their needs to tellers. Rather, the Greece Private Bank client is able to call their private banker on the phone directly to receive help and make transactions.
A client’s private banker in Greece is familiar with the specific financial needs and situations of their customer. They are in the perfect position to make financial suggestions and help the customer achieve their goals either locally in Greece or indeed anywhere in the World. The concierge aspect of private banking in Greece is one of the main selling points to Greece clients. However, the concierge aspect of private banking is not all relationship management offers clients.
A private banker is a customer’s direct point of contact. In addition, private bankers in Greece may handle bill payments for clients, arrange for products outside of the bank’s usual offerings, and deliver wealth management products and services. A private banker can coordinate and curate products for a customer’s financial needs.
Which customers are eligible for private banking in Greece
Private banking is not available to all bank clients in Greece , albeit each bank differs in terms of which clients are eligible for private banking. For the most part, relationship management is typically for high-net-worth persons in Greece. These individuals in Greece usually possess a minimum of $750,000 in investable assets.
An Investable asset is an asset you possess that is either liquid or nearly liquid. This can include money you have in checking and savings accounts, CDs, money market accounts, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, retirement accounts and trusts.
Continued demographic diversification in Greece is a key trend that the private banking industry will need to continue to adjust to locally. The pace of wealth accumulation among millennials and women in Greece will continue to increase, creating a significant demand for wealth management advice and wealth preservation in Greece .
What services are available to private bank clients in Greece
Services vary at private banks in Greece, so no two Greece banks may offer the same items. There are a few items that are similar or nearly similar from bank to bank in Greece.
Benefits of a private bank in Greece include:
- Preferential rates and pricing on their deposit accounts in Greece
- Financial planning in Greece
- Commercial Real Estate
- Serviced Accommodation
- Luxury Hotel Discounts
- Investment advice in Greece
- Greece Wealth management
- Estate planning
- Help with delicate matters such as if you or any family members require exclusive rehab treatment
- Lending and mortgage advice
- Property Investment in Greece
- Tax planning
- Exclusive credit cards
Private Bank in Greece Credit Card
Most exclusive private bank cards in the world (not just in Greece)
- Want to carry around a real piece of gold in your wallet? Then get your hands on a Sberbank Visa Infinite Gold Card, definitely a contender for the title of most exclusive credit card in the world. The physical card features mother of pearl and 26 inlaid diamonds.
- The Centurion® Card from American Express isn’t a credit card carried by just any wealthy individual. Known in wealthy circles as “The Black Card”, it is claimed that cardholders must have spent and paid off around $250,000 on their American Express account in a solitary year just to be eligible to receive one.
- The J.P. Morgan Reserve Card looks special and that is because it is. Made of palladium, which is worth around $1,295 an ounce, the reserve card is given out by invitation only. To receive one, you must have a minimum of $10 million in assets being managed by J.P. Morgan Private Bank. The Reserve Card is exclusive and only multi-millionaires and billions have it in their wallets.
- All that glitters is gold and diamonds when it comes to the Dubai First Royale Mastercard. Looking over the card, your eyes will be quickly fixed on the 0.235-carat diamond in the center of the card. Its gold trim adds even more touches of luxury.
- The Eurasian Diamond Card Visa Infinite is offered by the Eurasian Bank based in Kazakhstan. The card is a beauty as it comes with a 0.02-carat diamond in the center. There is also inlaid gold on the card adding to its look.
What is the cost of using a private bank in Greece
Banks in Greece have various ways to recoup private banking costs and above all, one way is by selling specific financial products to their private banking clients in Greece . The banks recoup money thanks commissions on the products sold. Clients do not pay for the services they receive. However, the products they buy offer the bank a commission. Therefore, private banking clients in Greece should be aware that some banks will promote products that benefit them.
Some banks in Greece will charge fees to pay for private banking services. The fees may replace commissions received for selling financial products. Fees differ from bank to bank in Greece. Some banks may offer sliding fees while others offer fixed fees to clients. Fixed fees are usually charged to clients per month for the services provided by the bank. Some banks in Greece wave the fixed fees to clients who keep a certain amount of money in the bank.
Financial tasks can be handled efficiently and effortlessly with a private bank in Greece. If you are looking for convenience and have the available investable assets, then private banking in Greece may be ideal for you.
Our Friends at DBS discuss benefits of a private bank in Greece
Top Private Banks in Greece
There are a number of financial institutions that provide high-quality private services in Greece
Alexander Bentley leads Remedy Investments™ a private equity fund specializing in operational real estate. Remedy Investments™ has significant expertise in developing Luxury ApartHotels across Europe and the wider APAC region.
Alexander Bentley is the creator & pioneer behind Remedy Wellbeing Hotels & Retreats. Under his leadership as CEO, Remedy Wellbeing Hotels™ received the accolade of Overall Winner: International Wellness Hotel of the Year 2022 by International Rehabs.
Because of his incredible work, the individual luxury hotel retreats are the world’s first $1 million-plus exclusive wellness centers providing an escape for individuals and families requiring absolute discretion such as Celebrities, Sportspeople, Executives, Royalty, Entrepreneurs and those subject to intense media scrutiny.